- ‘Optimal Planning of SPC and MPC Stations for EVs in MV Distribution Networks’ at SUPSI (presented with Prof. F. Sossan), November, 2021, Mendrisio, Switzerland.
- ‘Introduction to OpenModelica for Power Systems Modeling’ at Anna University, May, 2019, Chennai, India.
- ‘OpenIPSL Tutorial - Hands-on-OpenIPSL.org using OpenModelica’ at Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay, 2018, Mumbai, India.
- ‘An Overview of Global scenario of Electricity Market: European and Indian context’ at University of Calcutta, 2017, Kolkata, India.
- ‘Gas Turbine Control for Islanded Operation and Re-synchronization’ -ITEA3 OpenCPS Meeting at Linköping University, 2017, Sweden.
- ‘Smart Charging, Vehicle-to-Grid, and Reactive Power Support from Electric Vehicles in Distribution Grids: A Performance Comparison’ at 2021 IEEE PES ISGT Europe, Espoo, Finland.
- ‘Scheduling the Charge of Electric Vehicles Including Reactive Power Support: Application to a Medium-Voltage Grid’ at 26th International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution CIRED 2021 (virtual).