Education and Research experience
- Ph.D. in Energy and Process Engineering, MINES ParisTech, Université Paris Sciences et Lettres, France
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids, Grenoble Institute of Technology, France
- B.Tech.(Honours) in Electrical Engineering, University of Calcutta, India
- B.Sc.(Honours) in Physics, University of Burdwan, India
Until June 2023, I worked as a Research Engineer at the Centre for Processes, Renewable Energies and Energy Systems in association with ARMINES. From 2018 to 2019, I served as a Project Research Associate at the Department of Chemical Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay in India. Prior to that, from February 2017 to December 2017, I was a Research Intern and M.Sc. thesis Student at the Department of Electrical Engineering at KTH-Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden. Additionally, I completed a research internship at the Grenoble Electrical Engineering Lab (G2E Lab) in France during June to July of 2016. I currently serve as a reviewer of the following Journals and conferece:
- IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, (2022-till date), Journal Link: Click here
- Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks, Elsevier, (2021-till date), Journal Link: Click here
- Electric Power Systems Research, Elsevier, (2019-till date), Journal Link: Click here
- Power Systems Computation Conference (PSCC) series, (2020-till date), Link: https://pscc-central.epfl.ch/
Honors and Awards
- Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Scholarship, February 2017 Scholarship from Grenoble INP to carry out Master’s thesis at KTH in Sweden.
- The Endowment Foreign Travel Scholarship, August 2015 Scholarship from University of Calcutta for the studies at Grenoble INP in France.
Membership and Certifications
- Professional Member of IEEE, USA.
- Certified by Modelon AB (Lund, Sweden) for System Dynamics Modeling & Simulation for the Controls in Modelica and Dymola.
- Certified by CUEF of the Stendhal University - Grenoble 3, for Intensive French Language Course.